sexta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2018

My jazz man

I miss my love so much,it is awful to hurt the one you love the most.
I never loved until I met my jazz man. He is the best person I ever known.
He is handsome, he is sweet, he is charming, he is dreamy ...
Be with him makes me better not only beacause he makes me laugh, and I'm kinda grurmpy sometimes, and I used to be more childish, and he taught me to be more mature just been himself.
I learn to love myself and look at me in a more lonvely wa. He is a honest, hard worker lonving guy.
He is adorable, sensitive, romantic oh he is more tha I ever could ask for.
Sometimes I wonder how a man like him can love woman like me.
But, you can't explain love, you just can only feel it! And been in love with my love is the greatst thing I could ever dream of.

Nenhum comentário: