sábado, 27 de janeiro de 2018

The best part of me is gone

My pain is such that even the rain can't wash way my sorrow.
My misery is all that I have left!
How am I suposse to carry on without my heart?
How am I supose to live without you?
How to carry on without the best part of me?
Lonlyness and broken heart are all that  I have.
I still love you, that's no other way!
I have always loved you!
I love you because I don1t know how would life be if I had never met you
I love you because I don't know how to feel  another way.
I love you, that's all I can do.
My life has meaning because you are part of me.
Before you, I was only a shadow of me.
Before you, I was like a ghost haunting my life
After you, I finally learn how to love.
But, I didn't learn to love myself, not enterly.
I learned to love part o me.
The part that was you.
Now that you are gone.
I don't now who am I.
Who am I if not the woman you love?

Resultado de imagem para estou pela metade

Nenhum comentário: